Monday, January 6, 2014

30,009 People Applied. 2,400 Received Internship Offers. 1 Proud Kat is heading to Disney Workd!

Only about 7% of applicants make it into the Disney College Program each semester.  I still have a difficult time believing that I was one of them!  THIS SUNDAY (that's right, in less than a week) I will be on my flight to Orlando, Florida.

I have taken so many wonderful opportunities in my life, each leading to the next.  I am so unbelievably honored that I get to take this next step into my future.

So what have I been doing in the past couple of weeks while all I can think about is Disney?

  • Packing
  • Night trip to NYC
  • Spending time with Kagiso
  • Packing
  • Crunches
  • Meeting up with High School friends
  • Packing
  • Worrying about every possible thing
  • Still not done packing....

Just a few more days.


No comments:

Post a Comment