Saturday, January 25, 2014

Answers to Reader Questions

1. Are you sworn to secrecy on anything?


I have signed a confidentiality agreement on certain subjects - mostly just company information.  Also, I am not supposed to share anything that would "ruin the magic" for our guests.  It's mostly under my own discretion. 

2. Do they educate you on the underground workings of 

Disney?

Yes!  I have gone through the Utilidoors - the series of tunnels underneath Magic Kingdom for cast members and deliveries.  It is amazingly complicated down there!  I have also taken classes on Disney practices, processes, etc.  I will learn even more about this in my Exploring Marketing class and Organizational Leadership class.


3. Do you get a discount?

I get tons of discounts!  I have a "Maingate" that allows me to enter any of the parks whenever I would like! (Except for certain high-traffic days.)  I also received several guest passes for my family members.  I get discounts at the sit-down restaurants in the parks, on Disney merchandise, at Disney Resorts, and on guided tours.  I even get discounts at companies not affiliated with Disney such as local restaurants, hotels, entertainment, automotive, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment