Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I've arrived!

I just finished my second day in Florida. 

~Sunday~
My flight got to MCO around noon on Sunday, at which point I met up with my friend Daphne. Daphne and I spent the day swimming at a resort and exploring Downtown Disney. We made friends, got free stuff, and ate tons of food. Everything seemed like a dream. (cliche but true) We ended the day with the kids menus at IHOP.

~Monday~
I woke up at 5:30 this morning to get ready for my day. I met my fantastic roommates and went to Vista Way to begin the check on process. I spent the next six or seven hours in lines, talking to cast members, and filling out paperwork. One of my roommates, Gisselle, has the same schedule as me so we had plenty of bonding! And by bonding I mean fawning over British accents. 

I finally made it to my apartment at 2pm, and let me tell ya, its perfect! It is very close to the gate, clubhouse, mail kiosk, and bus stop. The rooms are spacious and we have a nice corner balcony. 

Ending the day, I couldn't be happier or more exhausted. Daphne and I are heading to Disney World tomorrow so its time I hit the hay! Night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment