Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Forty Eight Days

      In forty eight days I will be in Orlando, Florida, starting my internship with Walt Disney World.  I will be living with people I've never met in a state that I have only visited once, working full time and taking classes. And I thought going to college was scary!
      I decided that I wanted to be a part of the Disney College Program last fall, in my freshman year of college. I chose to apply for this spring, the only semester that wouldn't interfere with my required classes or marching band.  I applied the day applications opened and was one of the first to interview.  When I was congratulated on being accepted I was given three days to accept the position!  This all happened so fast, I have a hard time believing it is all real!
      Now here I am scrounging up the money for a plane ticket to the sunny Orlando!  I am participating in the Spring Advantage program - so I will be there from January 13th until August 1st, a whole 8 months!  My life is a storybook and I am the princess who wasn't even aware of her standing.  Now I must embark on my magical journey of hard work and surreal wonders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment